Make a difference in the world. Join the IAA.
Thank you for your interest in joining the IAA family.
Primary School Vacancies for Academic Year 2023/2024:
Primary Learning Support Teacher (must be fluent in English and have a degree in special education and experience in teaching to be considered)
Secondary School Vacancies for Academic Year 2023/2024:
Secondary Learning Support Teacher (must be fluent in English and have a degree in special education and experience in teaching to be considered)
Only to apply for a specific position please click the following link. https://jobs.iaa.edu.jo/en/jordan
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s/undergraduate degree with teaching emphasis or completion of a teacher preparation programme and/or a degree in an academic subject area from a recognized institution or Board as required by the position
- Certification in teaching from a recognised institution and/or Board
- Police clearance to work with children and in schools
- Strong communication skills in English (Native speaker)
- Good interpersonal skills in interacting with students, parents and staff
- Ability to supervise students in non-classroom settings
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Advanced degree in education or subject related field
- Experience in an internationally accredited school or national/state school in an English-speaking country
- Experience and certification in teaching the school programmes
Only qualified, certified teachers, fluent in English and with a relevant degree and experience in education will be considered for the position.
Salary will be commensurate with our salary scales and qualifications.