Make a difference in the world. Join the IAA.
Thank you for your interest in joining the IAA family.
Secondary School Vacancies for Academic Year 2019/2020:
IB MYP Science Teacher grades 9 & 10 – IB experience required
Primary School Vacancies for Academic Year 2019/2020:
KG1 Classroom Teacher starting 1/1/2020
Grade 3 Classroom Teacher starting 1/1/2020
Schoolwide Special Needs/Learning Support (LS) Coordinator
Special Needs/Learning Support Teachers
Special Needs Teacher Assistants/Shadow Teachers
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s/undergraduate degree with teaching emphasis or completion of a teacher preparation programme and/or a degree in an academic subject area from a recognized institution or Board as required by the position
- Certification in teaching from a recognised institution and/or Board
- Police clearance to work with children and in schools
- Strong communication skills in English (Native speaker)
- Good interpersonal skills in interacting with students, parents and staff
- Ability to supervise students in non-classroom settings
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Advanced degree in education or subject related field
- Experience in an internationally accredited school or national/state school in an English-speaking country
- Experience and certification in teaching the school programmes
Only qualified, certified teachers, fluent in English and with a relevant degree and experience in education will be considered for the position.