The IAA experience. A holistic and unique journey.
Grade 11 International Internship Programme
IAA is dedicated to the creation of opportunities - opportunities to learn, grow and experience. With its commitment to holistic education, IAA runs a Grade 11 International Internship Programme for a select number of students who have consistently shown exemplary academic work and character at IAA.
The international student workshops and internships provided through this programme are indeed once-in-a-lifetime experiences, affording Jordanian youth unique opportunities to learn, locally or internationally, within highly selective and enriching contexts. These very highly regarded organizations are recognized as leaders within their respective fields, with many focusing on community service both within Jordan and beyond. These have included:
- Global Social Issues: The Clinton Foundation
- Global Social Issues: Harvard"s Global Citizens Youth Summit (GCYS)
- Social and Medical: Operation Smile
- Medical: Royal Marsden Shadow Programme
- Social and Economic: Jordan River Foundation
- Medical: Farah Hospital Shadow Programme
- Architecture: Zaha Hadid Office Internship
- Communications: Symbiosis Internship
- Finance: Ernst and Young
- Auditing: PriceWaterhouseCooper (PWC) Internship
- Finance: Citibank NYC
- And more!