Make a difference in the world. Join the IAA.
The International Academy- Amman is a non-profit, private institution that hires staff irrespective of their race, creed or colour. IAA only employs fully trained and certified staff.
IAA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers, the Disclosure and Barring Services or relevant Police Authorities.
Kindly click here to fill your application.
Should you wish to apply through ISS-Schrole please follow this link.
All applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/undergraduate degree with teaching emphasis or completion of a teacher preparation programme and/or a degree in an academic subject area from a recognized institution or Board as required by the position
- Certification in teaching from a recognised institution and/or Board
- Police clearance to work with children and in schools
- Strong communication skills in the language/s of instruction
- Good interpersonal skills in interacting with students, parents and staff
- Ability to supervise students in non-classroom settings
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Advanced degree in education or subject related field
- Experience in an internationally accredited school or national/state school in an English-speaking country
- Experience and certification in teaching the school programmes
- Strong communication skills in English (when not the language of instruction)