A rigorous international education. An authentic Jordanian context.
The IAA Primary is divided into three sections for teaching and learning. These sections are as follow:
- Early Years, consisting of Pre-K, KG 1 and KG 2
- Primary consisting of Grade 1 and Grade 2
- Primary consisting of Grades 3, 4 and 5
The Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum is followed in the Early Years section of the school.
The remainder of the school use the following curricula:
- The Australian National Curriculum for Mathematics
- The English and Welsh National Curriculum for Literacy
- The International Primary School Curriculum (IPC) for Integrated Studies
- The Jordanian National Curriculum for Arabic, Social Studies in Arabic and Religion
The aim is to provide a broad and relevant curriculum combining the best of local and international content and ideas.
Curriculum details can be viewed on Rubicon Atlas.